EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOS ANGELES
nightlife.entertainment.news.shopping.dining.sports.etc...

Keep The Faith...or die tryin'

Well...Well...Well. This tale is long overdue. Not sure if you read any of the excerpts, but from what I gather...Faith was just a pawn in Tupac's game. A game that she willingly played since husband Biggie was publicly out with other women. She played stupid and got caught up...and it's really too late to place the blame on anyone but herself. Every woman knows to stay away from her man's frienemies. I'm wondering if her current boo was alright with this tell-all. I'm interested, rags to riches are always the best stories. How convenient though...I believe the Notorious B.I.G. movie is in production. If you're a fan, there's a book signing/discussion (books only people) at Barnes and Noble at the Grove, Los Angeles, Wednesday, September 10th @ 7:30pm. ~CanCan

No comments: