EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOS ANGELES
nightlife.entertainment.news.shopping.dining.sports.etc...

Disneylands' Birthday Gift to you...or the kids!

Ok, so since when have you laced up your sneakers and gone to Disneyland? I know, ages for me too. (Um, maybe because an admission ticket is like $60 bucks, sheesh.) Starting in 2009, you can receive free admission to Disneyland on your birthday. I think this is super cool for the kids, and one less admission you have to pay for the fam is always great in my book. Woopty-doo you say? Do I need to remind you of the classic rides; Indiana Jones, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, oooh and the Pirates of the Caribbean, classic! I really wish Captain EO was still there, I felt so alive after that show, lol! Click the title link and register your birthday, and your friends' birthdays. ~Candice

No comments: