EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOS ANGELES
nightlife.entertainment.news.shopping.dining.sports.etc...

Free Raphael Saadiq Concert! Yep, Free!

It's been concert mania lately...but I just had to share this free one. Myspace (of course) and KJLH 102.3 fm (hi Dad:) presents Raphael Saadiq live on stage at the Hollywood & Highland center this Friday, Sept 19th. Good luck on parking people...but I say it's worth it, this man's musical talent reaches back to Tony! Toni! Tone!, to Lucy Pearl and his solo neo soul music movement, not to mention that his collabo list is a mile long. This guy is connected- you never know who else you might see perform. This is a first come first served event, and apparently a family show since all ages are welcome, (but I'm sure that does not include toddlers, get a babysitter, please). *click on the title link or pic for more info, if you don't believe me!* You can thank me later...@Candice

No comments: