EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOS ANGELES
nightlife.entertainment.news.shopping.dining.sports.etc...

Kitchen Twenty Four

Kitchen Twenty Four is an all-night eatery which serves American Diner cuisine reinterpreted by executive chef David Rosenberger using fresh, organic ingredients. The diner/bar is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and alcohol is served 6 a.m. - 2 a.m. daily. The menu consists of breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as delicious desserts and drinks. Try the fruity Velvet Rosa (rum, peach schnapps, cranberry juice & champagne). Adding a dose of liqueur to your morning coffee or sipping a Cahuenga Morning (pineapple juice, fresh-squeezed OJ, amaretto, pureed raspberries and champagne) with your pancakes may classify you as a lush, but so what! Kitchen Twenty Four is located at 1608 N. Cahuenga Blvd. Call 323-465-2424 or click the title link for more info.
♥ Kan Kan

8 comments:

Kitty said...

Here here for the 6am cocktail!

mr. la said...

this is a cool lil spot...I've been here and it's rumored I know someone with investments into this place...but oddly enough I have not featured it...hmmmph

u beat me again Kan, lol

Anonymous said...

I went lastnight. The food was BOMB!!!

L. said...

Call me a lush! I'm down for that 6am cocktail too!

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

Anonymous said...

Buen comienzo

Millerghgh said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here! I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going! Cheers Christian, iwspo.net