EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOS ANGELES
nightlife.entertainment.news.shopping.dining.sports.etc...

The Best Hot Dog EVER

And the winner is...(drum roll, please)... BRAVO BISTRO!! (and the crowd roars!!!)
I just can not resist the kosher hot dog at Bravo, even while I'm trying to lose a few pounds for bikini season. I often head over there on my lunch break, although it's definitely not part of my low-carb diet. But for what it's worth, I do get a salad instead of the fries. ;) Bravo Bistro has a pretty expansive bar for such a small place. I'm often tempted to order a keir royale, but I couldn't possibly go back to work tipsy, now could I? Happy Hour is Mon-Thurs 5:30-7:30 and Fri-Sat 5:30-7 and 11pm-12am. Maybe I will go for that keir royale AFTER work one day. ;)
Bravo Bistro is located at 8442 Wilshire Blvd, right next door to The Wilshire Theater. Click the title link or call (323) 852-6000 for more info.
Ciao
Kan♥

No comments: