EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOS ANGELES
nightlife.entertainment.news.shopping.dining.sports.etc...

Mary J. Blige Concert!

'...I know that we been here befoooore, the candlelight and you, walking softly through my door, come on in my sweet, how have you been???'........'if you look in my life and see what I've seen'... can you tell that I am pumped about this concert? Mary J. Blige is a legend in her own right, with releasing around 10 albums all sharing her lifes' wounds and growing pains. From her start on the track "I'll Do For You" with Father MC, she has emerged into a diva force- full of fashion and more fashion with that unbelievable voice. I don't always agree with her white boots, (lol), but she commits. What more can you ask for? Not sure if you've had a chance to see Mary live...OMG...she parties on stage! She will be live in concert at the Universal Amphitheater on Sunday, October 19th. You never know who might show up, don't miss out! I love her sound, I want to just run off all the classics. Can you? ~Candice J. Blige

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep! Time on my hands since you been away boy, IIIIII aint got no plans no no no no. And the soudn of the rain against my window pain is slllowly driving my insane boy, I'm goin gdown!

Anonymous said...

i must agree....Mary is still the hottest in the game!I still have a hard time figuring which joints i wanna play..and she has come a long way on stage..a definate go see for Disco and fam...

M* said...

hey do u kno any greaat creative hair salons, im freakin need a new hair stylist????and a NEW HAIR STYLE!