EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOS ANGELES
nightlife.entertainment.news.shopping.dining.sports.etc...

The Bungalow Club...Happy Mondays!

Ok, after waiting long enough, I will finally give up one of my Sunday afternoon spots and where I spent New Years Eve (alright...well some of it, lol)... I love the Bungalow Club, and every time I go, I sit somewhere different. Been going here for years, it fits for a first date, birthday parties, mandatory girlfriend chats with martini's (miss you Tammy and Deshawne!), and even for co-workers. The back dining room transforms into a wedding reception dream and upstairs doubles as a private club spot perfect for VIP events, I think they even have a stripper pole, (or I made that up). Try the lamp chop lollipops for only 13 bucks! I usually have the Cajun Alfredo, calamari, oooh or the eggrolls. And you already know I'm a martini gal, and I was forced to try the cucumber martini and fell in love (don't even like cucumbers)...their list is endless. * Cucumber * LemonDrop* Peach * Pear * French * Rain Drop * Sour Apple * Chocolate * Espresso * KeyLime* Their daily happy hour is 4-7pm. And, on Mondays they have Happy Hour all day and night!! Wooohoo! It's on the corner of Melrose and Formosa, stop by, there's valet. ~C

2 comments:

Kandyce Williams said...

I didn't see any stipper poles there! Stop making up stuff! Love the cajun alfredo..

Candice Johnson said...

LMAOOooooooooooooooo! Sometimes I think of things and I don't know if I'm making it up or if its true...at least I admit it!