EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOS ANGELES
nightlife.entertainment.news.shopping.dining.sports.etc...

Bestest Comedians in the World @ Comedy Store?

Chris Spencer is hosting Tuesday nights @ the Comedy Store. I think I like this place the best, by far the most professional of the comedy spots. And, this is definitely a pit stop for the most well-known comedians of our time. 2 drink minimum...I hate that. I mean I know I'll have 2, but I hate to be forced, hate to be restricted. I might want to have 1 there, and walk across the street to the House of Blues and have another. With their plan, I'm done before spot#2, and I'm on Sunset at that. I don't need those kind of tickets that stay with me 10 years. *sigh* I know, everyone has got to secure their money for the night, so bring cash and tip nicely. Doors open @ 8:30pm. Call for guestlist (818) 754- 2533. ~Candice

No comments: