EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT LOS ANGELES
nightlife.entertainment.news.shopping.dining.sports.etc...

Hollywood Heritage

Although I've lived in Los Angeles for 26 of my 28 years (Chi-town baby), I never knew that Kermit the Frog had a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame until the other day. This made me think, sheesh, there's so much about L.A. that I don't know. We sometimes forget how bountiful Los Angeles really is. So, I thought this may be interesting one of these weekends...
Each Saturday throughout the year, Hollywood Heritage offers visitors the opportunity to see Hollywood from a historic point of view through weekly walking tours. Each tour begins each Saturday at 9:00 am at The Hollywood Heritage Museum located at 2100 N. Highland Avenue. The tour is 3 1/2 hours and ends at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Hollywood Blvd. Admission is $5 for Hollywood Heritage members and $10 for non-members. Advance reservations are a must, and the tour is limited to 10 people. Call (323) 465-6716 or click the title link for reservations and more info. Who says you have to be a visitor to be a tourist?
Kan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, interesting. I didn't know Kermit had a star.